Elite Linguistic Network’s Experiential Learning Program brings you into a beautiful teahouse where you enjoy warm cups of Chinese tea as you learn the Chinese language. Learn Chinese from our professional bilingual Trainers who have deep experience teaching the Chinese language and in-depth knowledge of Chinese culture.
Learners not only learn to speak the Chinese language but are also actively involved in the learning experience as we bring you through Chinese tea appreciation at Tea Chapter.
By combining Chinese language learning and Chinese tea culture, the Experiential Learning Program inspires active learning and boosts memory retention of the newly acquired language skills. Through interactive practice and cultural immersion, learners will gain a better understanding of the new language and retain the information for a longer time.
Key Topics in Term 1 (12 x 2-Hour Classes)
- Pronunciation (initials, finals, and tones of Chinese Pinyin)
- Greeting & self-introduction, including nationality and occupation
- Numbers, time, years, months and dates
- Ordering food and paying the bill
- Talking about family members
- Making and answering phone calls
|NO.||START DATE||DAY OF WEEK||TIME||LOCATION|
|1||26 Sep 2017 (Tue)||Every Tuesday||2:00pm – 4:00pm||Tea Chapter|
[ LIMITED SEATS ] SIGN UP FOR FREE TRIAL LESSON NOW!
For Complete Beginners Only
Venue: Tea Chapter, 9A/11 Neil Road, Singapore 088808
5 September 2017 (Tue), 2pm
19 September 2017 (Tue), 2pm
Learn Chinese At Tea Chapter – Beginner Chinese Term 1
- Weekly 2-Hour Classes for 12 Weeks
- 1 term approximately 3 months
- Fees: S$480 per term (S$160 per month)
- Fees are inclusive of free flow of premium Chinese tea, tea cookie, textbook, registration fee, and any supplementary materials. Fees are payable for the full term.
- Note: Suitable for learners who are complete beginners to start building your Chinese language foundation in a fun and systematic way.